Southwestern Cambodia boasts some of the most beautiful countryside and best riding in the country for off road enthusiasts.
Our southern enduro combines rice paddies, national parks and oxcart trails for an exhilarating view of this region, combined with an afternoon on Rabbit Island for some R&R and great seafood.
Kirirom, Chambok, Elephant Mountains, Kampot, Kep, Rabbit Island
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kirirom/ Chambok
- Day 3: Kirirom/ Chambok to Kampot
- Day 4 : Kampot to Kep via Phnom Chhngok, overnight in Kep or on Rabbit Island
- Day 5: Kep to Phnom Penh
- Day 6: End of tour and airport transfer
This is a challenging ride which becomes more advanced during the monsoon months. Expect a combination of dirt roads, single trails, sand, mud and water crossings, with sealed roads kept to a minimum wherever possible. This tour would suit experienced off road bikers, or intermediate level riders who want to test their technical skills.
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, XR400 or DRZ400
- Swap your Chambok homestay for more luxurious digs at Kirirom Hillside Resort
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
- Shooting Range : Try your hand at an AK47, handgrenade, or even an RPG.
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$850|