We include dirt-bike helmets ,gloves, and goggles, and carry our own toolkit, firstaid kit and parts, so if you don’t have your own motorcycle clothing really all you need is your clothes. However, if you have your own helmet and riding gear, it is recommended that you bring it in order to ensure a good fit.
The sun is hotter than it seems when riding so a long-sleeved T-shirt or biking jersey is a good idea to avoid sunburn. A pair of biking pants or combat trousers is also recommended as protection from grazes and scratches. We don’t recommend the full body-armour suits as these can get really hot, but on jungle rides a deflector is good for protection against branches etc. A sturdy pair of boots is very important so that you have some good foot protection. For the enduro trails a good pair of biking boots is vital.
- Mosquito repellent and sunscreen
- A bum-bag (fanny pack) for small items, camera etc
- A pair of flip-flops (thongs) for evenings/around the village
- Sturdy footwear/riding boots
- Long-sleeved T-shirt/biking jersey and combat/ biking pants
- Helmet, gloves, goggles
- Bandana, scarf or dust mask to cover your mouth, especially during the dry season
- $20 and a passport photo for your visa on arrival
- Plastic bags or bag liner for clothes, money etc during the rainy season
- A photocopy of your travel insurance