Kompong Cham, Sen Mororom, Banlung, Stung Treng, Preah Vihear, Koh Ker, Siem Reap Angkor Wat.
Sweeping the east of Cambodia, we start at the Mekong river and head into hilltribe country along the Vietnam and Laos borders. From the hills of Mondulkiri and rattanakiri, we make our way into temple country; the ruins of Preah Vihear, Koh Ker and finally Angkor Wat
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Cham
- Day 3: Kompong Cham to Sen Monorom
- Day 4: Sen Monorom to Banlung
- Day 5: around Banlung (optional)
- Day 6: Banlung to Stung Treng
- Day 7: Stung Treng to Preah Vihear
- Day 8: Preah Vihear to Koh Ker
- Day 9: Koh Ker to Siem Reap
- Day 10: Angkor Wat (non biking day)
- Day 11:End of tour and airport transfer
This trip offers mixed terrain at an intermediate to challenging level; rutted red dirt and clay roads with some smaller sandy tracks thrown in. This trip would suit riders of most abilities who want to go off road without going too extreme; easy alternative routes also available.
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, or XR400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
- Elephant trekking in Banlung
|Group Size||Price per person|
|2 - 5 pax||$1680|
*Contact Us for Non-Package (Bike and Guide Only) Pricing.
Complimentary airport transfers, English-speaking guide, Sweepers for groups over 4 pax, Ferries, Road tolls, Bridge tolls, Fuel, XR250cc, Entrance fees, Gloves/goggles/helmet if required, En route bike maintenance, Full assistance and support throughout the tour, Twin accommodation, Specific extras such as boat trips etc, Mosquito nets and hammocks where required, Luggage storage during the tour, Transport and specialist guide at Angkor.
Meals and drinks, Alcoholic beverages, Personal expenses, Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use), Visas, International flights, Personal travel insurance, Emergency transportation