Kirirom, Aural, Sihanoukville, Kampot, Rabbit Island, Kep
There's no need to miss out on some beachside R&R just because you're on a dirtbike tour.
This tour allows you to ride hard and play hard, combining your motorcycling holiday with some sun, sea and sand.
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kirirom
- Day 3: Chambok to Jiphat
- Day 4: Jiphat to Sre Ambel
- Day 5: Sre Ambel to Sihanoukville (half day ride)
- Day 6: Sihanoukville to Kampot
- Day 7: Kampot to Kep and Rabbit Island (your choice of overnight in Kep or Rabbit Island)
- Day 8: Rabbit Island to Phnom Penh
- Day 9: End of tour and airport transfer
This trip is an intermediate ride, with some harder technical sections. It can be adapted to have more or less challenging terrain on request.
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250 or XR400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$1440|
*Contact Us for Non-Package (Bike and Guide Only) Pricing.
Complimentary airport transfers, English-speaking guide, Sweepers for groups over 4 pax, Ferries, Road tolls, Bridge tolls, Fuel, XR250cc, Entrance fees, Gloves/goggles/helmet if required, En route bike maintenance, Full assistance and support throughout the tour, Twin accommodation, Specific extras such as boat trips etc, Mosquito nets and hammocks where required, Luggage storage during the tour.
Meals and drinks, Alcoholic beverages, Personal expenses, Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use), Visas, International flights, Personal travel insurance, Emergency transportation