Get to know the local people and the Cambodian south on with a perfect blend of vroom and vacation.
This ride combines rural life with temple sites and laidback riding conditions, not forgetting great seafood and a little beach R&R.
Kampot, Kep, Rabbit Island,Takeo, Phnom Da
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kampot
- Day 3: Kampot to Kep
- Day 4: Rabbit Island R&R
- Day 5: Rabbit Island to Takeo, Phnom Da
- Day 6: Takeo to Phnom Penh
- Day 7: End of tour and airport transfer
This trip is a laidback biking and sightseeing tour, and mainly follows rutted red dirt roads. This makes it ideal for new riders or anyone who wants to take their time and enjoy the countryside. That said, detours are also possible along the way if you'd like to step it up and try some more challenging trails.
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$1020|