We head north along the Mekong River to Koh Daich (Silk Island) and Kompong Cham. Passing through fishing villages and rubber plantations.
We make our way to Kompong Thom and Sambor Prey Kuk, before continuing on to Kompong Phlukk floating villages and the ruins of Angkor Wat itself.
Kompong Cham, Kompong Thom, Kompong Phlukk, Siem Reap, Angkor
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Cham
- Day 3: Kompong Cham to Kompong Thom
- Day 4: Kompong Thom to Kompong Phlukk and Siem Reap
- Day 5: Angkor Wat complex (non riding day)
- Day 6: End of tour and airport transfer
Shorter riding days and forgiving terrain make this trip an ideal introduction to dirtbiking. Mostly dirt roads with some tarmac, but with the option for smaller trail detours if you like. Ideal for anyone who is new to off roading or who just wants to relax and enjoy the countryside.
- Add the extra comfort of a 4×4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Bus or fly back to Phnom Penh from Siem Reap
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$915|