This laidback ride combines country life, fishing villages and 10th Century ‘prasats’ , or temples, for that Lara Croft feeling!
Following the Mekong River, we head north out of Phnom Penh towards the rubber plantations of Kompong Cham and Kompong Thom before hitting temple country. There we take in the ruins of Koh Ker and Boueng Melea, and finally the impressive Angkor Wat complex itself.
Kompong Cham, Kompong Thom, Koh Ker, Boueng Melea, Siem Reap, Angkor
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Cham
- Day 3: Kompong Cham to Kompong Thom
- Day 4: Kompong Thom to Koh Ker
- Day 5: Koh Ker to Siem Reap
- Day 6: Angkor Wat complex (non riding day)
- Day 7: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh (on road)
- Day 8: End of tour and airport transfer
This trip is a laidback biking and sightseeing tour, and mainly follows rutted red dirt roads. This makes it ideal for anyone who is not looking for an extreme tour, but to take their time and enjoy the countryside. That said, detours are also possible along the way if you'd like to step it up and try some more challenging trails.
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, or XR400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Fly out of Siem Reap or take alternative transport on Day 7 to avoid the tarmac
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$1240|