We head via farmland into the Cardamom Mountain and Aural national park regions for the best offroading in the country; jungle tracks, climbs and water crossings.
From there we continue to the southern coast for some great seafood and a touch of seaside R&R.
Kompong Chhnang, Pursat, Cardamom Mountains, Koh Kong, Jiphat, Kirirom, Kampot, Kep
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Chhnang
- Day 3: Kompong Chhnang to Pursat
- Day 4 : Pursat to O Saom
- Day 5: O Saom to Koh Kong
- Day 6: Koh Kong to Jiphat
- Day 7: Jiphat to Kirirom
- Day 8: Kirirom to Kampot
- Day 9: Kampot to Kep and beach R&R on Rabbit Island. Overnight in Kep or on Rabbit Island based on preference.
- Day 10: Kep to Phnom Penh
- Day 11: End of tour and airport transfer
This is a challenging ride which can become impassable during the monsoon months. Expect a combination of dirt roads, oxcart tracks, single trails, rocky climbs, sand, mud and water crossings, with sealed roads kept to a minimum wherever possible. This tour suits experienced off road bikers, or intermediate level riders who want to push their technical skills.
- End your tour in Sihanoukville on Day 8 for your own beach holiday without the bikes
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, or XR400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
- Shooting Range : Try your hand at an AK47, handgrenade, or even an RPG.
|Group Size||Price per person(in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$1915|