Get to know the local people and the Cambodian south with a perfect blend of vehicle and vacation for both bikers and non riders.
This ride combines rural life with temple sites, not forgetting great seafood and some beach R&R.
Kirirom, Kampot, Kep, Rabbit Island,Takeo
- Day 1: Transfer from Airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner, Hotel accommodation. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Bikers ride along a sandy track through the fields towards Kompong Speu. Non-riders travel on road from Phnom Penh to Kirirom national park for a waterfall hike and/ or ox cart ride through the countryside.(Note: On request, adrenalin junkies can stop off along the way at the army shooting range nearby)
- Day 3: Bikers leave Kirirom and hit the dirt once more for a ride along single trails and ox cart tracks through the Elephant mountains. Non riders head on road past paddies and villages to the colonial town of Kampot, for lunch, a dip and a boat ride along the river.
- Day 4: The 4x4s and dirtbikes begin the day together, travelling on dirt roads to Phnom Chhngkok cave temple. From there the bikes split off to get dirty, and the non riders continue to the old seaside town of Kep for a laidback country and coast bicycle ride (or lounging by the pool for the less energetic!)
- Day 5: We travel by fishing boat to Rabbit Island where we take a break from the road and enjoy some sand, swimming and seafood. We offer two overnight options depending on your preference; rustic and rural in the bungalows on the island, or in more comfort back in Kep.
- Day 6: Back to Phnom Penh via Takeo: Tonle Bati lake and Phnom Chisor hilltop temple.
- Day 7: Choose from a range of activities in and around Phnom Penh; for example shopping and spas, museums and sightseeing, shooting range, boat cruise, etc
- Day 8: End of Tour. Day spent at your own leisure and transfer from hotel to airport.
The biking on this trip is classed as intermediate, but can be adapted to offer easier terrain if preferred.
Email us with details of your group for a quote to find out more.