A technical ride which heads into the remote Cardamom and Aural national park mountains and jungles.
Great enduro style riding is the focus of this trip, with rocky climbs, sandy single trails, water crossings and mud.
Kompong Chhnang, Pursat, Cardamom Mountains, Koh Kong, Jiphat, Aural, Kirirom.
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Chhnang
- Day 3: Kompong Chhnang to Pursat
- Day 4 : Pursat to O Saom
- Day 5: O Saom to Koh Kong
- Day 6: Koh Kong to Jiphat
- Day 7: Jiphat to Kirirom
- Day 8: Kirirom to Phnom Penh
- Day 9: End of tour and airport transfer
This is a challenging ride which can become impassable during the monsoon months. Expect a combination of dirt roads, single trails, rocky climbs, sand, mud and water crossings, with sealed roads kept to a minimum wherever possible. This tour suits experienced off road bikers, or intermediate level riders who want to push their technical skills.
- Upgrade to a WR250F,WR450F, CRF250, XR400 or DRZ400
- Add the extra comfort of a 4x4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Phnom Penh City Tours: Visit the main city sites or relax on a boat cruise along the river
- Shooting Range : Try your hand at an AK47, handgrenade, or even an RPG.
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 - 5 pax||$1515|