We head north along the Mekong River to Koh Daich (Silk Island) and Kompong Cham. Passing through fishing villages and rubber plantations.
We make our way to Kompong Thom and Sambor Prey Kuk, before continuing on to Kompong Phlukk floating villages and the ruins of Angkor Wat itself.
Kompong Cham, Kompong Thom, Kompong Phlukk, Siem Reap, Angkor
- Day 1: Transfer from airport to hotel, Meet and greet dinner. Day spent at your own leisure.
- Day 2: Phnom Penh to Kompong Cham
- Day 3: Kompong Cham to Kompong Thom
- Day 4: Kompong Thom to Kompong Phlukk and Siem Reap
- Day 5: Angkor Wat complex (non riding day)
- Day 6: End of tour and airport transfer
- Add the extra comfort of a 4×4 Support Vehicle for luggage, cold drinks and emergency back-up
- Bus or fly back to Phnom Penh from Siem Reap
|Group Size||Price per person (in USD)|
|2 – 5 pax||$915|
*Contact Us for Non-Package (Bike and Guide Only) Pricing.
Complimentary airport transfers, English-speaking guide, Sweepers for groups over 4 pax, Ferries, Road tolls, Bridge tolls, Fuel, XR250cc, Entrance fees, Gloves/goggles/helmet if required, En route bike maintenance, Full assistance and support throughout the tour, Twin accommodation, Specific extras such as boat trips etc, Mosquito nets and hammocks where required, Luggage storage during the tour, Transport and specialist guide at Angkor.
Meals and drinks, Alcoholic beverages, Personal expenses, Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use), Visas, International flights, Personal travel insurance, Emergency transportation.